Sunday 27 January 2013

In My Mailbox #50







20120506-103516.jpg

Welcome to  In My Mailbox, a meme run by The Story Siren where each week over 200 bloggers post on their blogs the books they have bought, received to review or won in the past week.

To find out more information, get involved yourself or see what's in other bloggers mailboxes this week head over to The Story Siren or to find out what is in my mailbox this week, keep reading.

Don't forget to comment and post your IMM link or just let me know what's in your mail box this week.

Slow week for reading and reviewing this week between the not well baby and job interviews/training days on this week.  Thankfully i had the majority of the week's posts already scheduled.

May have gone just a wee bit crazy at the library though.  I visited one of my library's other branches and found a few titles by one particular author that I have been meaning to read for a while along with a few other interesting titles or ones i had heard good things about.

I am also awaiting some pre-orders that finally came out this week so hopefully they will arrive in my mailbox over the next few weeks.


Library: 



Picked up a couple of reserved books and found Crewel available so borrowed this earlier in the week.


Crewel (Crewel World  #1) by Gennifer Albin

Twice Bitten (Chicagoville Vampires #3) by Chloe Neill 

Drink Deep (Chicagoville Vampires #5) by Chloe Neill 
Goodreads | Book Depository


Then on Friday I visited a different branch of my local library while taking my daughter to the pool and remembered there were a few Mercedes Lackey Tales of the 500 Kingdoms books I have been meaning to read  and saw some other interesting ones along the way.






Melody Burning by Whitley Strieber


Blood Witch & Dark Magick (Sweep Omnibus Editions #3-4) (Chicagoville Vampires #3) by Cate Tiernan 

Bunheads by Sophie Flack 

City of Lost Souls (Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare

The Sleeping Beauty (Five Hundred Kingdoms #5) by Mercedes Lackey

One Good Knight (Five Hundred Kingdoms #2) by Mercedes Lackey 

The Snow Queen (Five Hundred Kingdoms #4) by Mercedes Lackey

The Wizard of London (Elemental Masters #5) by Mercedes Lackey


So what was in your mailbox this week?

7 comments:

  1. Awesome haul this week. I had fun at my local Library too this week. I really want to read Crewel, love the cover and have heard great things about it. Can't wait to see your thoughts. I haven't heard of Mercedes Lackey, will have to check them out. Happy reading.

    Katie ~ My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your going to be super busy!! Enjoy all those great books!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These book look great! City of Lost Souls was amazing. You'll LOVE it.

    Halee My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed Crewel! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crewel and City of Lost Souls were both fantastic. Hope you enjoy them! :)

    My IMM: http://dragongirl28.blogspot.com/2013/01/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the covers on those:) City of Lost Souls super good:)
    My IMM
    http://bookreviewclub.blogspot.com/2013/01/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great book haul!
    I have only read 'City of Lost Souls' which was a really good book!
    But the others you have gotten this week look really interesting :-)
    Happy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete